Oh no! We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging in.
Please visit community.biddytarot.com. Enter the email address you used to register for your account and your password, and click ‘Log In’.
If these login details don’t work, please:
- Verify the website URL is community.biddytarot.com
- Make sure caps lock is OFF
- Clear any existing text in the username/password fields
- Manually re-type (do not copy/paste) your username/password combination (note: the password field is case-sensitive)
- Verify there are no additional spaces before or after the username/password
If the issue persists, please:
- Quit and relaunch your web browser (on Windows: 'File - Quit [or Close]'. On Mac: 'Safari - Quit Safari')
- Test in a different web browser (use Mozilla Firefox, for example, if you have been using Google Chrome)
- Restart your device/computer
- Test on a different device/computer
Should the error persist beyond all the above troubleshooting, please reach out to our team and include the following details in your email so we may better assist you.
- A screenshot of the error message(s)
- Web browser(s) tested (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mac Safari, etc.) and resulting error
- Type of device(s) and operating system(s) tested (e.g. Dell PC running Windows 10, Mac OS Catalina, iPhone X iOS 13.3, etc.)
The Helpdesk can also assist in resetting your password. Please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
After you've signed in successfully, you can update your password to something unique to you for optimum privacy and security. Just go to 'Dashboard - Settings - General', and you can change your password there!