Oh no! We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging in.
Before diving in, let’s make sure you’re in the right spot. There are three platforms for Biddy Tarot:
Our website, biddytarot.com, where you can find some Biddy Tarot goodness - this website doesn’t need a login!
The Student Hub (programs.biddytarot.com) is where you’ll find your courses, programs, and eBooks; a good rule of thumb is if you’ve made a one-time purchase or are on a payment plan, you’re headed to the Student Hub.
The Biddy Tarot Community (community.biddytarot.com) is where you’ll access our Practice Readings Hub, Live Events, Group Discussions, and a la carte classes. The Community is accessible via a membership.
Are you a Biddy Tarot Certification Program Student? You have access to both the Student Hub and the Community.
Once you’ve ensured you’re on the right platform, enter the email address you used to register for your account and your password, and click ‘Log In’.
If your login details aren’t working, try to:
- Clear any existing text in the username/password fields
- Make sure the caps lock is OFF
- Manually retype (do not copy/paste) your username and password combination. Note: the password field is case-sensitive.
- Make sure there are no additional spaces before or after the username/password.
If the issue persists, please:
- Quit and relaunch your web browser (on Windows: 'File - Quit [or Close]'. On Mac: 'Safari - Quit Safari')
- Test in a different web browser (use Mozilla Firefox, for example, if you have been using Google Chrome)
- Restart your device/computer
- Test on a different device/computer
Should the error persist beyond all the above troubleshooting, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details in your email so we may better assist you.
- A screenshot of the error message(s)
- Web browser(s) tested (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mac Safari, etc.) and the resulting error
- Type of device(s) and operating system(s) tested (e.g. Dell PC running Windows 10, Mac OS Monterey, iPhone X iOS 17.0, etc.)
The Helpdesk can also assist in resetting your password.
Please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.