Biddy Tarot is dedicated to helping people to find insight and clarity in their lives, and to connect with their intuition by learning Tarot. It is a safe place for people to discuss and help each other learn the Tarot. It is of utmost importance that all conversations that take place in the Community Topics be encouraging, inspiring, kind, and dedicated to learning the art of Tarot.
Please be sure to review these guidelines before posting to any thread in the forum:
Community Guidelines and Standards
We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent and inspiring discussion, and we expect participants to help us achieve this. You can do this by keeping the conversations welcoming and inviting, and following these basic rules:
- Please be pleasant and respectful of the opinions and beliefs of others
- Be open to ideas and opinions that may be different to yours
- Keep personal differences out of the discussions
- Keep your comments focused and on topic
- No self-promotion, marketing, advertising or sales pitches
- Maintain client privacy and confidentiality. Remove any identifiable information if you wish to share a client reading or situation
- If you post a reading and want help with interpreting it, give your interpretation first, then ask for help
- What is shared in the forum, stays in the forum. Respect each other’s privacy and intellectual property
- Contributors may not submit content that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, or offensive
If you do not follow the guidelines, you may be blocked from posting on comments, and your comments may be deleted. If you believe someone else is not following the guidelines, please let the Community team know here.
Please note: By submitting a comment to the Biddy Tarot Community Topics, you consent to permit Biddy Tarot to reproduce and publish that content (either in whole or an edited version of the posting) elsewhere on the Biddy Tarot website, in communications, and in social media forums.
Comment Moderation Policy
All comments on our topics are being monitored. They will be reviewed as quickly as possible during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm PST)
We reserve the right to delete negative or hateful comments, or remove any content that others might find offensive or threatening.
We reserve the right to reject posts that direct readers to third-party websites.
You may face personal liability if content you submit is published and is unlawful.
Post is closed for comments.