Starting a new Forum topic is simple:
Firstly, navigate over to the 'Forums' page, and select the 'Forum Category' that your new topic best fits into!
Topics such as:
- Tarot Topics
- Monthly Community Tarot Challenges
- Reading Tarot
- Tarot Card Meanings & Experiences
- Professional Tarot Reading
- Tarot Spreads
- Free Tarot Readings
- Reading Exchange
- Other Tarot Goodness
- STUDY BUDDIES!
- Talkin Tarot & Other Stuff
- Tarot Meetups
- Tarot Planner
- Tarot Decks
- Blogs & Podcasts
- Biddy Tarot Programs
- Course: GYTBO
- Course: Master the Tarot Card Meanings
- Course: Read the Tarot with Confidence
- Biddy Tarot Certification Program
- Soul Meditations
- Tarot 101 Course
Once you are in the appropriate Forum, scroll to the bottom of the page until you find the 'Create New Topic' box. It is then as simple as:
- Choosing a title for your topic
- Starting the conversation off
- Adding a couple of tags (words relating to your topic, separated by commas or semicolons) that will assist other users in finding the topic they're looking for information on!
- You can also opt to be notified by email of any new replies to your topic by checking the box
In the example image below, I have chosen the Tarot Card Meanings Forum, because I want to start a topic where we can chat about the Fool card.
Further down the page, you will find the Attachments feature, which allows you to add a picture or file relevant to your topic, for all users to see!
To use this feature, simply click on 'Select File', find your image/document in your device storage, and click 'Open' to upload it! You also have the option to add a caption to your file and insert it directly into your topic post along with your text. If you do not choose to insert the file into the topic content, it will simply be shown as an attachment to your post.
When you're happy with your post, click 'Submit'. Congratulations - you've successfully created a New Forum Topic!