Here's how you can download/send your PDF file to your Kindle device:
First, you'll need to find and record your Kindle's own send-to Kindle email address:
- Go to your Kindle Personal Documents Settings page.
- Under the Approved Personal Document E-mail List, add your email address.
- Under Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings, find and record your Kindle's email address. This address should end in "@kindle.com". This is the address that you will send PDF files to.
Then, you'll send an email from your current device to your Kindle, with the PDF as an attachment.
- Ensure that the sender's email address has been added to your Approved Personal Document Email List. See Add an Email Address to Receive Documents.
- Verify that your document is a supported file type. See Kindle Personal Documents Service.
- Attach your document to a new email, or forward an existing email with the document attached, to your Send to Kindle email address.
Tip: Type "Convert" in the subject of the email to convert your document to the Kindle format before it is delivered to your devices and your Kindle Library in the Manage Your Content and Devices page.