If you are unable to login and your username or password is rejected:
Check Your Username
You created a unique username when you first created an account. If your username has been lost, you can always use the email address attached to your account as your login username.
Reset Your Password
If you still can't log in:
- Verify the website URL is correct:
For Community login: community.biddytarot.com
For Programs & Products login: programs.biddytarot.com
- Make sure the caps lock is OFF.
- Clear any existing text in the username and password fields.
- Manually re-type your username and password combination (DO NOT copy/paste).
- Verify there are no additional spaces before or after the username and password in their respective fields.
If the issue persists:
- Quit and relaunch your web browser (on Windows: 'File - Quit [or Close]'. On Mac: 'Safari - Quit Safari').
- Test in a different web browser (use Mozilla Firefox, for example, if you have been using Google Chrome).
- Restart your device/computer
- Test on a different device/computer. If the issue does not persist on another device, you may need to contact the affected device's manufacturer support for further assistance.
Once you are able to login successfully:
We recommend updating your password to something unique to you for optimum privacy and security.
Just go to 'Dashboard -> Settings -> General', and you can change your password there.
Should the issue persist beyond all the above troubleshooting:
Please contact our support team and include the following details in your response so we may better assist you from here:
- Troubleshooting steps already completed and their corresponding results
- A screenshot of the error message(s) and/or the specific error message(s), typed word-for-word
- Web browser(s) tested (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mac Safari, etc.) and resulting error
- Type of device(s) and operating system(s) tested (e.g. Dell PC running Windows 10, Mac OS Catalina, iPhone X iOS 13.3, etc.)