Our Biddy Tarot Certification Program is robust and full of learning and growth! Below we’ve listed out the process for becoming a Certified Biddy Tarot Reader.
To become a Certified Biddy Tarot Reader, you must:
- Hold a Certificate of Completion for both Master the Tarot Card Meanings and Read Tarot with Confidence;
- Submit a selection of answers from your workbooks for both Master the Tarot Card Meanings and Read Tarot with Confidence as a part of the application (we will let you know which ones when the time comes!);
- Define the Tarot and how it works;
- Define yourself as a Tarot reader;
- Complete and submit three Tarot readings (Readings 1 & 2 - The questions, Tarot spreads, and cards will be provided, and you will be required to prepare and submit a written interpretation of the reading. Reading 3 - You will be provided with three possible scenarios from which you will choose just one. You will then be required to choose a Tarot spread, and submit a written version of the Tarot reading);
- Submit a log of 20 separate Tarot readings that you have conducted through the Practice Tarot Readings platform inside the Biddy Tarot Community during the Biddy Tarot Certification Program; and
- Submit your own Code of Ethics that you commit to abide by.
Application submissions will be reviewed by a panel of qualified Tarot readers, using a consistent set of marking criteria. In general, Biddy Tarot believes certified Tarot readers should be able to:
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the Tarot card meanings
- Interpret the Tarot cards for a variety of different questions and situations
- Make meaningful connections between the Tarot cards to build a ‘story’ in the cards (beyond simply describing each card’s meaning one-by-one)
- Use one or more Tarot spreads to answer the client’s question in an insightful manner
- Communicate with clients in a way that produces a positive experience for the client and the reader
- Abide by a Code of Ethics
- You will be invited to apply to become a Certified Biddy Tarot Reader once you have received certificates of completion for both Master the Tarot Card Meanings and Read Tarot with Confidence
- The application is submitted online. Once you apply and all required documents have been submitted, the review process may take up to 3 weeks, and will be notified of the outcome via email
- If successful, you will be mailed a hard-copy certificate which may take up to a further 3-6 weeks to prepare and ship to you.