Our Biddy Tarot Certification Program is robust and full of learning and growth! Below we’ve listed out the process for becoming a Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor.
Here are the requirements to become a Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor:
Complete quizzes with a grade of 80% or higher in all 3 Learning Levels (Master the Tarot Card Meanings, Read Tarot With Confidence and Become a Tarot Advisor)
Hold a Certification of Completion for all 3 Learning Levels
Pass the Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor exam with a grade of 80% or higher. This exam includes multiple-choice and true/false questions based on all 3 Learning Levels and practice reading scenarios.
Submit your practice reading scenario, and deliver written or recorded insights as though for a real-life client
Log 20 readings on our Practice Reading Platform
Be sure your program payment has been made in full, so we can notify you of the outcome of your certification application right away
Application submissions will be reviewed by a panel of qualified Tarot readers, using a consistent set of marking criteria. In general, Biddy Tarot believes certified Tarot readers should be able to:
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the Tarot card meanings
- Interpret the Tarot cards for a variety of different questions and situations
- Make meaningful connections between the Tarot cards to build a ‘story’ in the cards (beyond simply describing each card’s meaning one by one)
- Use one or more Tarot spreads to answer the client’s question in an insightful manner
- Communicate with clients in a way that produces a positive experience for the client and the reader
- Abide by a Code of Ethics
- You will be invited to apply to become a Certified Biddy Tarot Advisor once you have received certificates of completion for Master the Tarot Card Meanings, Read Tarot with Confidence and Become a Tarot Advisor.
- The application is submitted online. Once you apply and all requirements of the application have been met, the review process may take up to 3 weeks and you will be notified of the outcome via email
- If successful, you will be mailed a hard-copy certificate which may take up to a further 3-6 weeks to prepare and ship to you.