To use our eBooks on Apple devices...
- Download the EPUB file from the link provided. Once you have clicked on the link, you may be prompted to choose Download again.
- When the download is complete, the eBook should be automatically added to your Books library.
-- If you are on a Mac, you may need to locate the downloaded file and open it for it to be added to your Books library.
-- If you are on an iOS device, you may be prompted to download the free Apple Books app if it is not already installed.
If you have difficulty working with the Apple Books app...
Visit Apple Books Support for further guidance.
If something seems off with one of our eBook files...
Please contact our support team and include the following details in your response so we may better assist you from here:
- Troubleshooting steps already completed and their corresponding results
- A screenshot of the error message(s) and/or the specific error message(s), typed word-for-word
- Type of device(s) and operating system(s) tested (e.g. Mac OS Catalina, iPhone X iOS 13.3, etc.)