To use our eBooks on Windows computers...
- Click the download link for the eBook's PDF file version and save to a location of your choosing on your computer.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click it to open.
NOTE: You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view PDF files. While most computers come with it pre-installed, we recommend downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader for free. Keeping all software up-to-date will limit the potential for unexpected behavior.
If you have difficulty working with Adobe Reader...
Visit Adobe Reader Support for further guidance.
If something seems off with one of our eBook files...
Please contact our Support team and include the following details in your response so we may better assist you from here:
- Troubleshooting steps already completed and their corresponding results
- A screenshot of the error message(s) and/or the specific error message(s), typed word-for-word, or relevant symptoms
- Type of device(s) and operating system(s) tested (e.g. Dell PC running Windows 10, latest software version and service pack installed, etc.)